Concord Carousel Preschool offers a half day and full day preschool program licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). We offer a small, creative learning environment for children ages 2 years 9 months – 5 years. Concord Carousel operates 3, 4 and 5 day programs (based on age) with the option of morning only (9:00 to Noon) or full day (9:00 until 4:00)
There are also a variety of options for extended time at Carousel. For those attending mornings only, "Stay and Play" is offered one or two afternoons, for an extra fee, if there is sufficient interest. Carousel also offers “Stay and Swim” (with swim lessons at the Beede Center) – based on the interests of our families. Our full day families have the option of registering for early morning and late afternoon care as an addition to the full day registration (a minimum number of registrants is required).
Concord Carousel creates a safe, nurturing and quality preschool experience for our children and their families. Our developmental curriculum is designed to promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth by presenting challenges and engaging children in meaningful activities. Problem solving, creativity and learning are stimulated through both spontaneous and structured activities. Integrated play activities encourage children to interact with their peers, their teachers and materials. Children are guided to have positive social interactions with others while learning through play.
Families from Concord and the surrounding towns are welcome to join our Carousel family.
- Children must be 2 years 9 months to attend Carousel.
- Carousel offers rolling admissions, so children can start mid-year if space is available (including those who turn 2.9 years mid-year).
- Carousel's morning program hours are 9 AM to Noon. Extended days (Stay and Play) may be offered on Monday and Friday until 2:30 PM based on interest.
- Carousel's full day hours are 9 AM - 4 PM.
- Full day attendees have the option of early morning care (7:30- 9 AM) and/or late afternoon (4 -5:30 PM) when registering.
Payment and Fees
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75. Early bird registration of $30 is offered until the end of May.
- Tuition is based on a full school year and is billed in 10 equal installments.
- The first installment is paid at the time of registration as a deposit.
- You must follow the link on your receipt and register your credit card for recurring payments to complete your registration.
- Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only.
- Billing will occur on the 1st of each month - October through June.
- Schedule changes and withdrawals must be requested by the 7th of the month prior to the change. A $50 withdrawal fee or $25 change fee will be charged.
For more information about the Concord Carousel Preschool program, please contact the Anita Stevanazzi-Hill by phone at 978-318-3045 or email at email@example.com.