Recreation Town of Concord
Skip to nav
AfterSchool (Late Afternoon) Registration 2020-21
The AfterSchool Program has been providing care for children in Kindergarten through Grade 5 since 1980. AfterSchool was created to meet the needs of families seeking an out-of school time program for their children that is an enriching and social experience. The AfterSchool program is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care.
The AfterSchool Program takes place In each of Concord’s Elementary Schools. For 2020-21, your child must be enrolled in Recreation Extended Classroom (REC) in order to enroll in AfterSchool. There is no transportation for AfterSchool and parents must pick up no later than 6 PM each day.
The daily schedule at all sites includes time for supervised indoor and outdoor play, special events, science and technology, arts and crafts and other activities based on the interests of the children. The AfterSchool Program follows the school year calendar and will not operate on days when children do not attend school in-person. Care is NOT provided during school vacations, on professional days, holidays, or days when the school building closes due to inclement weather (including early dismissal) or any day that the building closes. Concord Recreation may offer programming for vacation weeks and professional days but those days are separate from AfterSchool and require a separate registration. Please see the list of offerings under the School Year Programs category.
- You must be registered for REC (Recreation’s Extended Classroom) in order to join this program.
- We offer 2-5 day per week options for grades k-5. There is a two day minimum.
- Our program begins on the first day of school but is not in session on days when the Concord Public School elementary school buildings are closed.
- We offer care from 3:30 PM until 6 PM. Registration is for the entire school year. There is a charge to change schedules or withdraw.
- Families will complete a file for each child in our CampDoc account. The file must be complete before a child can attend AfterSchool.
- Children with allergies or chronic health conditions must have a completed Individual Health Care Plan (our specific form) and any required medication on site prior to starting in our program
Payment and Fees
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75.
- Tuition is billed in 10 equal installments.
- The first installment is paid at the time of registration as a deposit.
- You must follow the link on your receipt and register your credit card for recurring payments to complete your registration.
- Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only.
- Billing will occur on the 1st of the month - October through June.
- Schedule changes and withdrawals must be requested by the 7th of the month prior to the change.
Registration will be considered "complete" ONLY when you have paid the registration fee, selected the days your child will attend, paid your first-month deposit AND followed the link on your receipt to enrolled for all remaining months of the AfterSchool payment plan for automatic billing.
If a day is listed as CLASS FULL - that day is not available. Choose a different day or cancel order and choose a different pricing option. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- For program questions or to inquire about availability please contact Anita Stevanazzi-Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-318-3045.
- For questions about billing, contact Concord Recreation at 978-287-1050.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- If registration is unavailable, please call for registration availabilty.
- Non-refundable registration fee $75
- Added to your cart at checkout.