Concord Carousel Preschool is a half day preschool program licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). We offer a small, creative learning environment for children ages 2 years 9 months – 5 years. Concord Carousel operates 2, 3, and 4 day programs (based on age) from 9:15 to Noon. Optional extended days, “Lunch Bunch” and "Stay and Play", are offered for an extra fee. Carousel also offers “Stay and Swim” (with swim lessons at the Beede Center) – based on the interests of our families.
Concord Carousel aims to create a safe, nurturing and quality preschool experience for our children and their families. Our developmental curriculum is designed to promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth by presenting challenges and engaging children in meaningful activities. Problem solving, creativity and learning are stimulated through both spontaneous and structured activities. Integrated play activities encourage children to interact with their peers, their teachers and materials.
We have limited space available in Carousel for the 2019-20 school year. If you are interested in registering, please call Concord Recreation at 978-318-3045 for availability
- Families from Concord and the surrounding towns are welcome to join our Carousel family.
- Children born between January 1 2017 and December 14, 2017 are eligible to attend 2 or 3 days.
- Children born before December 31, 2016 can attend 3 or 4 days.
- Children must be 2 years 9 months to attend Carousel.
- Carousel offers rolling admissions, so children can start mid-year if space is available.
- Carousel's regular hours are 9:15 to Noon.
- Optional extended days on Monday,Wednesday and some Fridays go until 1 PM (Lunch Bunch) or 2:30 PM (Stay and Play)
- Stay and Swim (with swim lessons at Beede) is offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
For more information about the Concord Carousel Preschool program, please contact the Anita Stevanazzi-Hill by phone at 978-318-3045 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org