Welcome to the Otters Swim Team!
Our recreational swim team is designed to provide children with a positive team environment for learning good sportsmanship through competitive swimming. All four competitive strokes will be developed as well as starts and turns. The team is intended for swimmers to improve their swimming skills, build self confidence, and make new friends. Our team is part of the Metro Swim League.
Otters must register for at least two practices per week. Junior Otters may register for only one practice per week. Swimmers must attend the practice that they are registered for...no make-ups on different days. Swimmers under the age of 14 must have a parent or guardian present in the building. Please note that practices do not happen with Tuesday/Friday CCHS meets and during holidays. Per day pricing: members $240 & non-members $360.
NO PRACTICE DATES
• October 31
• November 25-28
• December 14, 20-31 (December 17, 4pm-5pm and 5pm-615pm)
• January 2, 25 (January 7+14+21, 4pm-5pm and 5pm-615pm)
MEETS & COVID RULES
• October 24 / Sunday / Blue & White / 3:00pm-6:00pm
• November 13 / Saturday / Away @ Wayland / 12:00pm-4:00pm
• December 11 / Saturday / Home vs. Westford / 3:00pm-7:00pm
• December 19 / Sunday / Home vs. Flaherty vs. Suburban / 3:00pm-7:00pm
• January 23 / Sunday / Home vs. British Swim School / 3:00pm-7:00pm
• February 5 / Saturday / Home vs. Mystic Valley / 3:00pm-7:00pm
• February 26 / Saturday / Home vs. Longfellow / 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Swimmers are allowed one spectator in the building for the meet.
- All spectators must wear masks.
- Athletes should wear masks when possible, including entering and exiting the building and in the locker rooms.
Aquatics Programs Policies