The Town of Concord, MA is committed to making its Recreation Department programs, activities, and special events available to as many citizens as possible. This financial assistance program has been established to meet the needs of individuals and families judged to have limited financial resources. To assure that all residents and public school students are able to access our programs, we are proud to provide financial assistance to those that qualify.
Applications and all required paperwork must be submitted, in full, a minimum of 30 days prior to the start date of a program. Required forms include:
• Concord Recreation Financial Assistance Form
• Proof of Residency/Public School Enrollment (Concord Residents and Public School Students)
• Most recent year tax return
• Proof of any income not listed on tax return
• Any other documentation/circumstances you feel are important to consider
Applications and all required paperwork, in full, should be delivered to: Recreation Director 90 Stow Street Concord, MA 01742 or emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concord Recreation reserves the right to exercise managerial discretion regarding financial assistance, and to limit the amount of funding allocated to any given household or individual within one calendar year. Please note that an in person interview may be required by the Recreation Department before any request can be processed.