Registration Dates Summer 2023!!
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 7:30am (for 2022 members only!)
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:30am (for residents only!)
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7:30am (for non-residents)
Pre-Season Dates: May 27-28-29, June 3-4, 10-11, 17-18
Regular Season Dates: June 19 - August 20, 2022
Opening Day: May 27!
June 19 - August 20 Monday-Sunday 10:00am-7:00pm
Summer Pass Prices* **NEW**
Individual (any individual 18+)
$100 Resident, $130 Non-Resident
Couple (any two people residing in same household, children 3 and under free):
$180 Resident; $210 Non-Resident
Family (3 or more people in same household, including children 4 and up):
$240 Resident; $270 Non-Resident
Access to White Pond is by Membership only. Guests may purchase day passes, $5/person ages 3+.
*Additional members must legally reside at the address of the primary membership holder and may alter membership pricing
*Swim Lessons registration opens on-line only on April 26th at 7:30am
White Pond Address
50 Plainfield Road
Concord, MA 01742
White Pond Summer 2023 Beach Rules
- Lifeguards will be on duty during open beach hours. Do not distract a lifeguard; only get the attention of a lifeguard for emergencies. Please listen to the lifeguards and beach patrol. Lifeguards are trained to scan for swimmers in danger and thwart accidents, not to manage the behavior and social distancing of children. Please watch your own children in the water. Non-swimmers of any age cannot be left alone. Parents of non-swimmers must be in the water with the child at all times, even if the child is in the shallow end. Remember, most youth rescues happen while a parent is present. Lifeguards may blow a whistle, or use their voice or megaphone to alert swimmers of the rules.
- Restrooms will be open with strict capacity controls for the safety of visitors; limited to one patron at a time. Patrons waiting to use a bathroom must wait outside the bathhouse.
- Parking allowed in parking lot ONLY! There is no parking on Plainfield Rd, any private ways, or driveways in White Pond neighborhood.
- Patrons are responsible for throwing away their own trash as receptacles will be available on the beach. If there are no trash receptables, patrons are responsible for what they carry in, they must carry out!
- We recommend that you bring water as hydration is very important at the beach. There is no water fountain at this site. Guests are welcome to bring their own food/drink for consumption on-site.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Dogs and pets are not allowed at White Pond Town Beach. This rule does not apply to any properly registered service animal while performing its duties.
- The following items are not allowed to be used at the beach or in the water:
- Inflatables of any kind. If it has a valve or is able to be punctured, it is not allowed. (Noodles and Boogie Boards are not allowed )
- Snorkels, kickboards, flippers, SCUBA gear.
- No communal or radio music.
- No wood, charcoal or propane grills.
- No ball playing, no discs, or lawn games of any kind.
- USCG Types IV and V are not allowed. Any life jackets or vests that are USCG Types I, II and III are