Recreation Town of Concord
Skip to nav
AQUATICS Reservations May 4 Tuesday
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
In accordance with best practice guidelines and limited capacity mandates, we will be using a reservation system to allow for safe use of the Beede Center. This reservation system will allow an active member to pick a defined exercise location and time. Participants using a lane must be ten years of age or older. Participants using any of our fitness rooms must be fourteen years of age or older. No guests. Please exit the building within 5 minutes of your exercise time block ending.
- One reservation per person per day
- Make your 55-90 minute exercise reservation online
- Reservations will be available at 7:00pm, up to 3 days in advance
- A reservation will remain in your Cart for 15 minutes
- A successful reservation ends with a “Thank You!” screen
- Reservations available up until 1 hour prior to the desired exercise time
- Cancel a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 24 hour notice / ASAP
Concord Board of Health
Beede COVID-19 Safety Plan
Massachusetts Safety Standards