Concord Carousel Preschool is a half day preschool program licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). We offer a small, creative learning environment for children ages 2 years 9 months – 5 years. Concord Carousel operates 2, 3, 4 and 5 day programs (based on age) from 9:15 to Noon. Optional extended days, “Lunch Bunch” and "Stay and Play", are offered for an extra fee, when COVID protocols allow. Carousel also offers “Stay and Swim” (with swim lessons at the Beede Center) – based on the interests of our families (again, as allowed under COVID protocols.
Concord Carousel aims to create a safe, nurturing and quality preschool experience for our children and their families. Our developmental curriculum is designed to promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth by presenting challenges and engaging children in meaningful activities. Problem solving, creativity and learning are stimulated through both spontaneous and structured activities. Integrated play activities encourage children to interact with their peers, their teachers and materials.
- Families from Concord and the surrounding towns are welcome to join our Carousel family.
- Children born between January 1, 2018 and December 13, 2018 are eligible to attend 2,3 or 4 days at the start of the school year
- Children born before December 31, 2017 can attend 3, 4 or 5 days.
- Children must be 2 years 9 months to attend Carousel.
- Carousel offers rolling admissions, so children can start mid-year if space is available (including those who turn 2.9 years mid-year)
- Carousel's regular hours are 9:15 to Noon.
- Optional extended days offered on Monday,Wednesday, Thursdays and Friday until 1 PM (Lunch Bunch) or 2:30 PM (Stay and Play), based on interest
- Stay and Swim (with swim lessons at Beede) is offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring, based on interest.
- We must be notified by the 7th of the prior month if you must withdraw from the program. A $50 withdrawal fee will be charged.
Payment and Fees
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75. Early bird registration of $30 is offered until June 1.
- Tuition is billed in 10 equal installments.
- The first installment is paid at the time of registration as a deposit.
- You must follow the link on your receipt and register your credit card for recurring payments to complete your registration.
- Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only.
- Billing will occur on the 1st of the month - October through June.
- Schedule changes and withdrawals must be requested by the 7th of the month prior to the change.
For more information about the Concord Carousel Preschool program, please contact the Anita Stevanazzi-Hill by phone at 978-318-3045 or email at email@example.com