Recreation Town of Concord
Skip to nav
AfterSchool Program Registration 2021-22
The AfterSchool Program has been providing care for children in Kindergarten through Grade 5 since 1980. AfterSchool was created to meet the needs of families seeking an out-of school time program for their children that is an enriching and social experience. The AfterSchool program is licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care.
The AfterSchool Program takes place In each of Concord’s Elementary Schools. There is no transportation for AfterSchool and parents must pick up no later than 6 PM each day.
The daily schedule at all sites includes time for supervised indoor and outdoor play, special events, science and technology, arts and crafts and other activities based on the interests of the children. The AfterSchool Program follows the school year calendar and will not operate on days when children do not attend school in-person. Care is NOT provided during school vacations, on professional days, holidays, or days when the school building closes due to inclement weather (including early dismissal) or any day that the building closes. Concord Recreation may offer programming for vacation weeks and professional days but those days are separate from AfterSchool and require a separate registration. Please see the list of offerings under the School Year Programs category.
There is limited space available in our 2020-21 REC and AfterSchool Programs. Please call for information.
- We offer 2-5 day per week options for grades k-5. There is a two day minimum.
- Our program begins on the first day of school but is not in session on days when the Concord Public School elementary school buildings are closed.
- We offer care from 3:30 PM until 6 PM and from 12:30 to 6 on the weekly early release days.
- There is an additional charge for the early release days.
- There is a charge to change schedules or withdraw.
- Families will complete a file for each child in our CampDoc account. The file must be complete before a child can attend AfterSchool. The link to the account is sent once you register.
- Children with allergies or chronic health conditions must have a completed Individual Health Care Plan (our specific form) and any required medication on site prior to starting in our program
Payment and Fees
- There is a one-time registration fee of $75. There is an early bird discounted fee of $30 if registering prior to May 1.
- Tuition is billed in 10 equal installments.
- There is a $149 surcharge for the weekly early release day if part of your chosen schedule. (The surcharge is included in the 5 day fee.)
- You must follow the link on your receipt and register your credit card for recurring payments to complete your registration.
- Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only.
- Billing will occur on the 1st of the month - October through June.
- Schedule changes and withdrawals must be requested by the 7th of the month prior to the change.
Registration will be considered "complete" ONLY when you have paid the registration fee, selected the days your child will attend, paid your deposit AND followed the link on your receipt to enrolled for all remaining months of the AfterSchool payment plan for automatic billing.
If a day is listed as CLASS FULL - that day is not available. Choose a different day or cancel order and choose a different pricing option. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- For program questions or to inquire about availability please contact Anita Stevanazzi-Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-318-3045.
- For questions about billing, contact Concord Recreation at 978-287-1050.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Non-refundable registration fee $75
- Added to your cart at checkout.