Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:00am (for residents only!)
Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 8:00am (for non-residents)
Season Dates: May 28, 2022 - August 21, 2022
May 28 -30 10:00am-7:00pm
June 4-5 10:00am-7:00pm
June 11-12 10:00am-7:00pm
June 18-19 10:00am-7:00pm
June 20 - August 21 Monday-Sunday 10:00am-7:00pm
Summer Pass Prices*
Access to White Pond is by Membership only. Guests may purchase day passes, $10/person ages 3+ and from 12pm-5pm daily.
*Additional members must legally reside at the address of the primary membership holder.
*Swim Lessons registration opens on-line only on April 25th at 8:00am
White Pond Address
50 Plainfield Road
Concord, MA 01742
White Pond Summer 2022 Beach Rules
- Lifeguards will be on duty during open beach hours. Do not distract a lifeguard; only get the attention of a lifeguard for emergencies. Please listen to the lifeguards and beach patrol. Lifeguards are trained to scan for swimmers in danger and thwart accidents, not to manage the behavior and social distancing of children. Please watch your own children in the water. Non-swimmers of any age cannot be left alone. Parents of non-swimmers must be in the water with the child at all times, even if the child is in the shallow end. Remember, most youth rescues happen while a parent is present. Lifeguards may blow a whistle, or use their voice or megaphone to alert swimmers of the rules.
- Restrooms will be open with strict capacity controls for the safety of visitors; limited to one patron at a time. Patrons waiting to use a bathroom must wait outside the bathhouse
- Patrons must use the carry in carry out approach at White Pond this summer. All trash generated at the beach must be brought out, a dumpster is provided in the parking lot.
- We recommend that you bring water as hydration is very important at the beach. There is no water fountain at this site. Guests are welcome to bring their own food/drink for consumption on-site.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Dogs and pets are not allowed at White Pond Town Beach. This rule does not apply to any properly registered service animal while performing its duties.
- The following items are not allowed to be used at the beach or in the water:
- Inflatables of any kind. If it has a valve or is able to be punctured, it is not allowed. (Noodles and Boogie Boards are not allowed )
- Snorkels, kickboards, flippers, SCUBA gear.
- No communal or radio music.
- No wood, charcoal or propane grills.
- No ball playing, no discs, or lawn games of any kind.
- USCG Types IV and V are not allowed. Any life jackets or vests that are USCG Types I, II and III are